Mask Mandate Optional
The TSA has announced that the federal mask mandate for public transportation will no longer be enforced. As a result, masks will be optional for riders on LANTA services. Please keep in mind that the CDC continues to recommend wearing a mask in indoor public transportation settings.
February 25, 2022
Service will not operate on Friday, February 25th. Service has been suspended due to icy road conditions following a winter storm. This includes CT Bus, CT Van, and CT Flex services.
CT Shared Ride Service Alert
CARBON to ALLENTOWN (Trip must have an Allentown address)
Monday 10AM-12PM (Lottery, MATP)
Thursday 1PM-4PM (MATP)
CARBON to TAMAQUA
Monday through Friday 7AM – 5PM
- Medical trip with address city listed as Tamaqua
- Tamaqua Adult Day Care
CARBON to HAZELTON
Tuesday and Thursday 7AM – 5PM
- 106 Laurel Mall Dr, Hazleton, PA 18202 (Boscov’s)
- 100 Weis Ln, West Hazelton, PA 18202 (Weis Markets)
If you require medical assistance beyond the county restrictions, we encourage eligible riders to complete our Medical Assistance (MA) Transportation Program Out of Service Area Certification Form.
If you have any questions, please call 610-253-8333 or email email@example.com.
Service Alert Information
In the event of inclement weather which will cause service interruptions or cancellations to the CT Shared Ride and CT Bus system information is made available at the following sources:
- Blue Ridge Communications TV13
- WFMZ TV69
- WMGH -FM Magic 105.5
- WLSH – AM 1410
- WAEB – AM 790
- WAEB – FM B104
- WBYN – AM 1160
- WBYN – FM 107.5
- WCTO – FM Cat Country 96.1
- WEEX – AM 1230
- WEEX – AM 1320
- WLEV – FM 100.7
- WODE – FM 99.9 The Hawk
- WRAW – AM 1340
- WRFY – FY Y-102
- WWYY – FM 107.1
- WZZO – 95.1
- CT’s homepage – carbontransit.com
- Blue Ridge Communications – brctv13.com/closing
- Times News – Lehigton – tnonline.com
- WFMZ Storm Center – wfmz.com/weather/stormcenter
- WMGH/WLSH Stormwatch – wmgh.com
- CT office in Nesquehoning at 570-669-6380. Information will be available on the after-hours message.
- LANTA’s office in Allentown at 888-253-8333, option 4. Information will be available on the after-hours message.